PWI Majestics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Animals

+2
Aiyumie
ShibaInuDog
6 posters

Go down

Faction Animals Empty Faction Animals

Post  ShibaInuDog Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 pm

I will be making a story about all of us as animals so u know, tell me what u think and other stuff like that -_-
ShibaInuDog
ShibaInuDog

Back to top Go down

Faction Animals Empty Re: Faction Animals

Post  ShibaInuDog Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Characters :

Alyumie - Cockatoo ( Type of Parrot )

Higie - Wolf

ShibaInuDog - Papillon ( Type of Dog )

Dark_Hand - Cat

Miaari - Flying Bison

More People Coming Soon! ^_^
ShibaInuDog
ShibaInuDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ShibaInuDog Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Chapter 1

It was a windy day in the Forest of Fear. Alyumie was sitting on Higie's head while he hunted for prey. Shiba kept trying to convince Miarri to play fetch with her but Miaari was taking a nap. "Look there's a rabbit!" squaked Alyumie as she pecked Higie's head. "You just scared it away." sighed Higie. "HAHAHAHA" Shiba laughed at Yumie. Yumie stared at Shiba then flew over and started biting her ear for revenge. Shiba started yelling while Yumie was pecking on her head. "QUIET!!!!" yelled Miaari. "I'm trying to sleep here!" Dark Hand jumped off a rock and said "Birds and dogs are so stupid". Shiba and Yumie tackled Dark and made him fall down the river. He landed on a Crocadile that started snapping at him.

More in the next chapter ^_^
ShibaInuDog
ShibaInuDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ShibaInuDog Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Chapter 2
Dark Hand started hissing at the crocadile but that made it anxious to eat Dark Hand. Higie ran into the river, bit the croc, and killed it. " Looks like we're eating crocadile tonight" he said as he dragged the creature to shore. "NOOOOO!" Yumie squaked. "Miaari's gonna eat it all!". "I don't eat that much" stated Miaari as she looked at the size of the crocadile. " If you eat it all, you're not getting any dinner tomorrow!" sqealed Yumie as she glared at Miaari. Suddenly, Shiba saw something hopping in the water. She grabbed it and put it in a bowl made of leaves and tree sap. Higie looked at it and asked " What the heck is that?". Then, the creature in the bowl said " Hi! I'm Killer Ranger the Fish!". Killer started splashing water on Higie's face. Then, Killer started chattering on and on about how rude it was when Higie growled at him. Miaari couldn't take the noise so she grabbed Killer and ate him. " Thank you for shutting that thing up!" thanked Shiba. " You ate the poor little fishy! " sqealed Yumie. " He tasted great! " said Miaari as she wiped her mouth. As the 5 friends laughed together, the bushes rustled. " Who are you? Show yourself!" hissed Dark Hand. The creature slowly walked out. It was a pig! " Hello! I'm Point Blank the Pig! " It stated.

More about Point Blank in Chapter 3! ^_^
ShibaInuDog
ShibaInuDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiyumie Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 pm

LOL LMAO ROFL! I CANT STAOP LAUGHING!! ITS HILARIOUS! LOL its soooooo cuteee!! >___< LOVE THE KILLER PART.. AND AND.. when PB camee XDD!! its hysterical.. 5 stars! xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Aiyumie
Aiyumie

Back to top Go down

Post  Miaari Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Why do I feel like I'm something out of the cartoon series Avatar?
Miaari
Miaari

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbulvtr Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:53 am

dont forget fimbles the lovable snake!!!

Fimbulvtr
Admin

http://www.networktemple.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stellinna Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 am

dont forget Sashinaa the smexy and seductive kitten/devil Twisted Evil I love you cat

did you by any chance start this cuz of my fan fiction Surprised?

Stellinna

Back to top Go down

Post  ShibaInuDog Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Chapter 3
Everyone huddled together and started whispering. "I have a bad feeling about this pig" chirped Yumie. "Let's pretend to take him in so we can have some bacon or something" barked Shiba. Then, they looked over at Point Blank. "Come a little closer" said Higie as Shiba's mouth watered. Point Blank thought for a moment, then she ran away. Higie bolted right behind Point Blank, and caught her. "Let go of me you butt face!" she yelled as Higie threw her on the ground near the fire. "I can't believe I just got caught by a butt faced wolf, a radio mouthed parrot, a fat bison, a poop nosed dog, and a crazy cat!" she yelled as Yumie bit Point Blank's nose. Higie pushed her into the fire and waited untill she was crispy. Whenever Yumie set down a leaf plate, Miaari would set peices of bacon on it." I'm gonna go get some water, anyone coming?" chirped Yumie. Everyone got up and followed Yumie to the river for a nice, long, cool drink of river water. When they got back, the bacon was gone! "WHERE'S MY BACON?" barked Shiba. "Look over there!" meowed Dark Hand. There were to animals holding the bacon. "GIVE ME BACK MY BACON!!!!!" squaked Yumie as she flew over to the creatures. It was a kitten and a snake.

More about the Snake and the Kitten in the next Chapter!
ShibaInuDog
ShibaInuDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiyumie Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 am

SASH AND FIM!! Dx... GRRRR.. My baconns! :< Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Aiyumie
Aiyumie

Back to top Go down

Post  Killerjj666 Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Haha, I love it Very Happy
Killerjj666
Killerjj666

http://www.freewebs.com/marble450

Back to top Go down

Post  Stellinna Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm