PWI Majestics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My PW fan fiction

4 posters

Go down

My PW fan fiction Empty My PW fan fiction

Post  Stellinna Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:00 pm

HIIIII ok so im writing a fan fiction and ill be posting it on the forum i should be updating it often too hope you enjoy it What a Face

Stellinna

Back to top Go down

My PW fan fiction Empty Re: My PW fan fiction

Post  Stellinna Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:01 pm

A Not-So-Perfect Life

Intro

The battle for Heaven’s Tear raged on, each race battling against the Wraiths while demonstrating superb skills to prove themselves worthy of supremacy. Winged Elves were masters of healing and ranged battle skills. Humans, having advanced knowledge in technology and crafting skills, learned to use strange inventions to make themselves powerful. They trained in the precise arts of sword mastery and the ancient magicks of old. Just as well, the race of the brutish Untamed had their own unique qualities to make them formidable foes. The males of this singular race were blessed with the protective nature of the wolf, the ferocity of the tiger, the courage of the lion, or wisdom of a panda. The females of this race were known for their seductive skills and ability to tame wild creatures to train them for battle. They were blessed with the balance of a cat, the slyness of a fox, the trickiness of a devil, grace of a deer, or speed of a hare.

Chapter I

Sashinaa, a female Untamed, was sitting on the rooftop of the tailor’s house in her hometown of the City of the Lost. She had short amethyst purple hair that was long enough in the front to cover one eye. She wore blood red robes that signified her as part of the Sun Sprite clan, and she also had a tan from working to prevent the Wraiths from overrunning the small city. She was barely of age in her tribe, yet she was one of the hardest fighters, training her loyal Tabby Plumdrop, Kinky, to her fullest potential. Sashinaa was always headstrong and had a bit of an attitude, despite the fact that she always made plenty of friends and companions along her travels.

To the far south of the City of the Lost lay the Winged Elf territory. There, Aiyumie, Sashinaa’s cleric buddy, was flying patrol above the woods near the City of the Plume. She had long flowing silver hair which she always had pulled back into a ponytail. She had a perfect face, with no visible flaw, signifying her Winged Elven heritage. She wore a deep blue dress that brought out the pure color of her hair. Aiyumie had a bit of a temper and could be greedy and rude at times, but she was silly and made good company.

Far to the northern edges of the world lay the bustling city of Etherblade, the home of the Human race. It was very populated and had many interesting stores full of human inventions. Sashinaa’s good friend, Tigeracun, lived there and was an expert in the old magicks. He made it his business to make sure he was the best at what he did. He had short black hair with a slight tan and a face that was youthful but full of wisdom. He was geared with the best of the robes and magical weapons that humans could provide.

To the east was the capital of Perfect World, Archosaur, a master of blades lived who was also familiar with Sashinaa. Her name was Nalleya, a Glamazon among beauties. Etherblade was her original home, but she moved to Archosaur to pursue her talent as a bladesmaster. She had a spicy attitude just like Sashinaa; perhaps that’s why they get along so well.

Chapter II

Sashinaa was finishing up her duties at the patrol center when Aiyumie flew up to her panting and out of breath.
“The Wraiths!” she panted, “They took down our frontlines at Heaven’s Tear!”
“WHAT?!” Sashinaa bellowed, “How?! We’ve been holding them off for two decades!”
“And there is a summons to all able fighters. Report to the Elder of Archosaur immediately!”
“What about the Wraiths here? They will destroy this small town without any defenders!”
“Can we risk losing Heaven’s Tear, though?”
“Ugh, you have a point Yumie.”
“I know. I’m always right!”
“Race you to Archosaur!” they said simultaneously.
The next day they both arrived at Archosaur at the same time. They accused each other of cheating but were soon cut off by noticing that half of the population had showed up in response to the urgent summons.
“Attention please, attention please,” the Elder said in his low, grainy voice. “As many of you know, our frontlines at Heaven’s Tear has been breached by the Wraiths. We would like all fighters to report to the frontlines to assist in any way possible.” From where Sashinaa was standing, she could feel the stillness in the air; everyone was scared.
“All Clerics and healers,” the Elder continued, “are to report to the frontlines to resurrect and heal any fallen and wounded warriors.” The stillness was disrupted by the irritated clerics. Sashinaa’s cat ear twitched as she heard Aiyumie get hyper and excited about hopefully getting a piece of the action. “All Wizards are to report to the town just below Heaven’s Tear, Silver Pool. You’ll be taking on the smaller Wraiths disrupting the town.” Sashinaa’s ear twitched again as it recognized the gruff voice of Tigeracun. “And lastly, all Archers and Venomancers are to go to Heaven’s Tear and kill some of the more destructive Wraiths. Now you have all been given your assignments. Please report to them at once!”
Then, in a flash, almost everyone was gone, except a few friends wishing good luck to each other. Sashinaa breathed a sigh of relief. She was glad she could at least do something other than worry. As she turned to leave, she noticed there was only one Venomancer left. Deciding she could delay departure for a few minutes, Sashinaa went over to the Veno.
The same Veno was also walking towards Sashinaa. Sashinaa couldn’t help but notice she had the strangest gait: a combination of a graceful deer and a balanced cat.
“Heya,” the Veno waved when she got near, “my name is Roxiness.”

Chapter III

Roxiness had a very flirty and seductive voice. She also wore the purple robes that showed she was part of the Wraith Slayer clan. She had short blonde hair with red highlights. Her face was severe but pretty. She had an amazingly slim and curvy body.
“Mine is Sashinaa, I guess we’re going to the same post, so why don’t we go together?” Wow, she’s so pretty. She makes me feel so nervous just to talk to her. Sashinaa thought to herself.
“Yeah, I agree. It would be silly to ignore each other. We could be powerful allies,” Roxiness gave a small laugh.
Sashinaa chuckled in return. “That we may be, Roxiness.”
“Oh, please, just call me Roxi. Everyone does,” Roxi waved the formality away. “It’s more fun that way, hehe.”
Together, they started off to Heaven’s Tear. They exchanged few words along the way, but when they arrived they saw everyone in sight was slaughtered.

“What…happened…” Roxi thought aloud.
“Shush” said Sashinaa, “I sense a living soul here.” Roxy stopped making a sound; she even cleared her mind of all thoughts.
“Come out, Tigeracun! I can sense you!” Sashinaa said clearly through the tangled dead bodies and fog surrounding the battle ground.
Tigeracun and several others materialized in front of Roxi and Sashinaa. Sashinaa recognized all of the people in front of them: Aiyumie, Nalleya, and Tigeracun stood before them.
“What happened here?!” Sashinaa asked, completely clueless.

Chapter IV

“The Wraiths! They came out of nowhere!” gasped Aiyumie.
“They destroyed anything that got in front of them!” Nalleya said horrorstruck.
“And their leader is the most fearsome Wraith I’ve ever seen,” said Tigeracun shaking.
“Let’s go back to Silver Pool. Maybe someone there survived.” Roxi suggested.
“Agreed,” they all said.

They arrived in Silver Pool, but the scenery was the same as Heaven’s Tear: desolate, eerie, and bloody. Suddenly a hiss from the thick part of the fog alerted them that someone or something was with them. A pure blood red hand shot out from the fog and grabbed Nalleya by the wrist. She seemed to be growing older and wearier the longer the hand was clamped to her wrist. “Go, Kinky!” Sashinaa cried. Kinky burst into the battle scene and bit hard on the hand, the creature that it belonged to cried and shrieked with pain. The hand unattached itself from the creature that it had once belonged to, the hand shriveled up and turn a stone gray color.

Last edited by Stellinna on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am; edited 8 times in total

Stellinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiyumie Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 pm

LMAO! LOL keep going.. its fascinating^__^!
Aiyumie
Aiyumie

Back to top Go down

Post  ShibaInuDog Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:16 pm

I'm not in there -_- lol =D
ShibaInuDog
ShibaInuDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiyumie Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 pm

-GASPS-!! i think i kno who did it.. Roxyy... she sounds ebil to me -suspicious glaree-..hmm...
Aiyumie
Aiyumie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:52 pm

I think it was Yumie... shes too nice in the story... shes planning something... something evil... ^^ actually it does sound like Roxi... can't wait to hear more.
Sorrow
Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down