PWI Majestics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorrow's fan fiction.

3 posters

Go down

Sorrow's fan fiction. Empty Sorrow's fan fiction.

Post  Sorrow Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 am

My normal fiction is short and sweet. I do write longer ones.. but normally its situationally short stories. Hope you like it.

::Breath::
Face down, toes move, fingers move, pain in my head.
Lights blinking on and off, can't see straight, darkness threatens to return.
Hands down, push up. Need to rise, need to get up. If I stay here i am vunerable... Where is he?
Move legs underneath, stay crouched. He will attack as soon as he sees me rise. I need to be ready. I need my weapon.
He is circling, waiting for me to stand. He wants me dead, he wants to do it piece by piece. Can't let that happen. Head down, look unstable, look unable. Its near me, a pace to the right.
Sweat dripping down my face, metalic tasting... must be blood.. He his waiting, watching. He knows he didn't grab my weapon. He is nervous. He made a mistake. But i went down, not him. He is strong, I am weak. Fool.
Small spell, simple heal. He doesn't notice. Ego too big. Light to little. He misses the motion. Stupid wraith. Too many kills. To little resistance. Seal Him. He is unable to move. He looks at me with those damned eyes. He knows he is about to die. I rise, walk the one pace to my sword. My beautiful Grief's Breath. So strong, so deadly. It called to me its will. Its need. I pick it up, and turn towards the Wraith. The seal held.
He looks at me with such hate and loathing. He despises me and my kind. He wishes us all dead. Takes pride and pleasure from it. He was so good at it. He thought. Three steps back, the seal still holds. He cannot move.
He hit me first and again and again. He thought he won. He did nothing but feul my anger. My strength. A simple smile, laughing with my eyes, I call upon the lightning of the skies. Channeling the energy through me. Its pure bliss. Pure joy. I release the tempest onto the wraith. Striking critially. Destroying him totally.
He is no more. I have won. I am alone. Looking up at the moon. My friends wait for me in town. A nights flight from here. I call to my wings, whisper a silent prayer for my damned lover who was suduced by the darkness, and fly away into the night.
Sorrow
Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Sorrow's fan fiction. Empty Re: Sorrow's fan fiction.

Post  Aiyumie Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 am

Haha stupid wraith! Wink can't mess with us clericz! nice story sorrow ^^..
Aiyumie
Aiyumie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbulvtr Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 am

Sorrow wrote: I call to my wings, whisper a silent prayer for my damned lover who was suduced by the darkness, and fly away into the night.

seduced

/fixed

Fimbulvtr
Admin

http://www.networktemple.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down